You can make an ice-cream version of this by putting the lollipops in the freezer
Ingredients (8 lollipops):
– 2 kiwi fruit (160 g)
– 15 g coconut oil
– 65 g +85% dark chocolate
– 8 lollipops sticks
– Break the chocolate into small pieces
– Melt the coconut oil on a low fire
– Add the small pieces of chocolate to the melted coconut oil
– Take of the fire while stirring
– Peel the kiwi fruit and cut each kiwi fruit in 4 pieces
– Stick each lollipop stick into 1 slice of kiwi fruit
– Put the lollipop in the melted chocolate.Â Make sure every side is covered.
– If you want to make a lollipop ice cream, put the lollipops in the freezer.